[fpc-pascal] uses myunit in '../src/myunit.pas' ?

fredvs fiens at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 13:00:12 CET 2017

> Your remark shows how hard you looked for it.

Is it the war ?

I never imagined that such local and global directives to define path of
units could exist.

In my mind, it was not possible that fpc could read units without that the
path was defined before all.
So only a fpc parameter could be used.

I never ask for that (I was afraid for answer-reaction like yours) nor seek
to find it

And indeed, when Mattias came with {$unitpath Documents} it was a big
surprise for me.

It is a difficult task to speak with gurus.
That makes me always nervous.
Sadly, sometimes when I do not find a solution, I ask it here.

But, trust me, it is always scared.

I hope that I will not annoy you anymore (but where to ask then).

Fre;D

-----
Many thanks ;-)