[fpc-pascal] fpc and voip ?
fiens at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:25:06 CET 2017
> Anyway mp3 technology is surpassed a lot by others.
Hum, first shots with Opus:
- For same quality, size of Opus is 20 % smaller than mp3.
- You may encode in different modes (voice, audio,..).
- Tag is much easier to access/edit than mp3.
- Opus: only one sample-rate: 48k (easier for mixing + DSP)
- Encoding high quality audio = +- quality of wav.
- Up to 256 channels (!)
- In same library, decoder + encoder (wow).
- Free and open source, without problems of maybe copyright expires.
Many thanks ;-)
View this message in context: http://free-pascal-general.1045716.n5.nabble.com/fpc-and-voip-tp5727307p5727561.html
Sent from the Free Pascal - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the fpc-pascal