[fpc-pascal] Parser Generator

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri May 20 02:49:23 CEST 2016

> I am currently looking into integrating a custom language parser into my
> program and have been
> searching the web for parser generators that can create Pascal code from
> a custom language.

No parser generator that I know includes a code generator, you must write
that part yourself at least. I would write a handwritten transpiler instead,
though. Easier maintenance and maximum flexibility, no rules or restrictions
as imposed by every parser generator implementations. At the worst, I would
pick Coco/R since it generates a recursive descent parser instead of table
driven one, still possible for hand editing.