[fpc-pascal] Parser Generator

Torsten Bonde Christiansen tc at epidata.info
Thu May 19 13:10:49 CEST 2016

Hi.

I am currently looking into integrating a custom language parser into my
program and have been
searching the web for parser generators that can create Pascal code from
a custom language.

So far in my search i have found the following "options":

* GOLD Parser: http://www.goldparser.org/
Was last updated in sept. 2012 and the lastest pascal implementation is
not for the lastest version of the program!

* COCO/R: http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Research/Projects/Coco/
Same as with the GOLD parser - last updated in 2014 and lastest pascal
implementation is for an older version of the program.

* TP Yacc/Lex: (included in Free Pascal)
Is included with Free Pascal, but the generated code is non-OO, and
seems to rely on text-files for input.

So if there is anyone out there who knows of such a generator I would be
glad to know.

Kind regards,
Torsten Bonde Christiansen.