[fpc-pascal] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: Bls: Bug in FPC 3.0.0

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sun Mar 6 17:19:42 CET 2016

Am 2016-03-06 um 17:00 schrieb Serguei TARASSOV:
 > You're right there are many language specific forums but English
became these
 > standard "in fact". I see the trend of last 10 years when Russian
developers
 > who lived in Russia write yours blogs in English only.
 > Sad but c'est la vie...

Why is this sad?

I like it that there is meanwhile a common sense
about which language to use as an international language
and that more and more people all over the planet
know at least a little bit English so that I can
communicate with them.

I would even vote for dropping other foreign languages at school
and invest the saved time to improve English.
This way a global communication will become much easier.
Those who like other languages can learn them in their spare time
if they want and have talent but it should not be forced on everybody.

If the audience is restricted to one country only then of course the
native language of these people can/should be used.
But with globalisation this becomes more and more unlikely.