[fpc-pascal] Parallel Port Access with Free Pascal - windows

James Richters james at productionautomation.net
Fri Jul 22 19:36:18 CEST 2016

Thank you!  I was indeed trying to use the 64bit DLL.. I mistakenly thought
you were supposed to use the version of the operating system, not the
program.

I have absolutely zero experience with windows programs.   I am able to run
my program now, but still not working exactly as I want it to work.. but I
think I might need to set my port to the right mode.. so I'll see if that
works.