[fpc-pascal] Parallel Port Access with Free Pascal - windows

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Jul 22 16:55:57 CEST 2016

On Do, 2016-07-21 at 05:29 +0200, Marc Santhoff wrote:
> On Fr, 2016-07-15 at 14:59 -0700, Zaaphod wrote:
> > I am trying to get access to the parallel port with Free Pascal.
> >
> > I'm trying to use this version of inpout32 (x64)
> > http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/inpout32/
> >
> > Here's my program:
> > http://pastebin.com/facf6EFc
> >
> > Here's my Unit:
> > http://pastebin.com/XR0aYUPR
> >
> > When I try to run it, I get a windows message The application was
> unable to
> > start correctly (0xc000007b). click ok to close the application.
>
> You could search Microsofts web site to decode this error.

Or use a search engine:

http://www.techanges.com/fix-error-0xc00007b/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10492037/the-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly-0xc000007b

Looks like you are using a 32 Bit version on 64 bit or the like. The
original site tells about similar error:

http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/inpout32/

Look at the update history...

Marc