[fpc-pascal] Issues with fpc-build-3.0.0

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 14:14:32 CET 2016

Am 29.01.2016 13:24 schrieb "Tony Whyman" <tony.whyman at mccallumwhyman.com>:

> I'm experimenting with building fpc from source in various combinations
and a couple of issues have come up which could be bugs or just me not
knowing which environment variables to set.

> The build environment is a clean install of Linux Mint 17.2 Cinnamon (64
bit) with fpc 2.6.4 installed from the binary distribution.
fpc-build-3.0.0.tar.gz is then expanded into my home directory and I start
off by cd-ing into the directory and starting the build with:

You should use fpc-src-3.0.0. fpc-build is for building a release installer.

Regards,
Sven