[fpc-pascal] GLExt crashing

Ryan Joseph ryan at thealchemistguild.com
Fri Jan 29 13:35:26 CET 2016

Thanks for your response.

I’m seeing the method glBlendEquationOES in Apple’s headers so I assume this is available in the OpenGLES framework included with iOS (8.0 at least). Not sure how to load the extension though...

I’ll probably just deal with the default blending equation until I can implement 2.0. I was using glBlendEquation(GL_FUNC_ADD) anyways so that’s good to know I can just leave that line out and it will behave that anyways.

> On Jan 29, 2016, at 7:05 PM, Michalis Kamburelis <michalis.kambi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hmm, but there's this extension:
> https://www.khronos.org/registry/gles/extensions/OES/OES_blend_subtract.txt
> . If this extension is supported, you could load glBlendEquationOES
> function, which should be what you need.

Regards,
	Ryan Joseph