[fpc-pascal] No official FPC 3.0 installer for Solaris

Mon Jan 4 12:32:21 CET 2016

On 2016-01-04 11:22, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Graeme, what's the situation with Solaris on i386 and x64?

I don't know. I still have both an OpenIndiana and OpenSolaris servers
running here. They were set up years ago and still ticking over happily.
Both are 32-bit as they were installed on old hardware at the time. I
simply wanted to update FPC on both those system.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/