[fpc-pascal] List of integers? Any class available in RTL or FCL to help?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 14 14:19:12 CET 2016

Am 14.12.2016 12:59 schrieb "Graeme Geldenhuys" <
mailinglists at geldenhuys.co.uk>:

> > I'm not a fan of the <> syntax for generics either, cause it's a PITA to
>
> Out of curiosity, if there was a blank slate -- no Delphi-compatibility
> to worry about -- what syntax would you have chosen?

The thing is it's not even Delphi-compatibility as we had the syntax before
Delphi implemented its own (that's why we have "generic" and "specialize"
keywords). And that was before my time anyway...
That said... I'd probably use something along the following: specialize
TFPGMap with (String, TObject).

Regards,
Sven