[fpc-pascal] mips linux cross compiled application error

czd cemzafer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 15:00:29 CET 2015

The board that I mention looks like Big endian mips system so
I checked and recompile the binutils again with these parameters.

./configure --target=mips-linux --prefix=/usr/local --bindir=/usr/bin
--program-prefix=mips-linux-

And here is the fpc compile steps.

make distclean OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=mips BINUTILSPREFIX=mips-linux-
CROSSBINDIR=/usr/bin
sudo make all crossinstall OS_TARGET=linux CPU_TARGET=mips
BINUTILSPREFIX=mips-linux- CROSSBINDIR=/usr/bin INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local

fpc -Tlinux -Pmips testmips.pas
Indeed I get that warning message if that is the case.
/usr/bin/mips-linux-ld:
/usr/local/lib/fpc/3.1.1/units/mips-linux/rtl/system.o: warning: linking
abicalls files with non-abicalls files
9 lines compiled, 0.4 sec