[fpc-pascal] mips linux cross compiled application error

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:36:22 CET 2015

Am 10.11.2015 10:38 schrieb "Mark Morgan Lloyd" <
markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk>:
> I think you need to give us more information about how you've built and
how you're invoking the compiler. Also I notice from https://onion.io/omega/
that it runs OpenWRT, I'm not sure what the situation is with this but I
think you'll need to link in appropriate runtimes.

On Linux we're using the syscall interface instead of libc, so for a simple
program like the above this shouldn't be the problem. Propably the wrong
CPU type was selected or something like that... But as you said we need
more information.

Regards,
Sven