[fpc-pascal] Is there a CSS parser in FPC?

Tue Mar 3 19:44:14 CET 2015

On 2015-03-03 18:18, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
> Ok, can it handle complex scripts languages such as Arabic or Hindi?

FreeText is the primary text renderer for X11. So if Linux can display
such text, then I guess it answers your question. ;-)

The primary goal of this project is to document how a browser engine
works. During the writing of the articles I'll implement basic block
layout and text rendering. CSS rules will be the primary method of
sizing, positioning. I'll also implement some CSS rules to manipulate
DIV and text attributes (font and color (including alpha support). I'll
probably use AggPas as the reference implementation of a rasterizer.
This should conclude what I want to accomplish.

What happens then... I don't know yet. :)  Maybe tackle the
http://css3test.com/ test suite. :-P

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/