[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Features

Wed Jun 17 10:20:22 CEST 2015

On 2015-06-17 04:26, Horacio Jamilis wrote:
> Does it support Android on any way?

I once heard somebody was working on a port, but I can't remember who
that was. If LCL-Customdrawn could do it, then it must be possible with
fpGUI too. I unfortunately don't know anything about Android development
yet.

> enaught to me (the edit control does not work as good as I expected).

No surprise really. The LCL-Customdrawn widgetset is still in Alpha
state, and it needs a lot more development effort before it is usable
even on a desktop environment. There are a lot of things still missing.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/