[fpc-pascal] fpGUI Features

Horacio Jamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com.ar
Wed Jun 17 05:26:13 CEST 2015

Graeme...
Does it support Android on any way?
I tested many ways to create Android apps with FPC (and Lazarus), and
until now the best one was with customdrawn interfase, but not good
enaught to me (the edit control does not work as good as I expected). I
think that using fpGui will make better app.
Thanks for share your work
Horacio

El 16/06/2015 a las 13:12, Graeme Geldenhuys escibió: