[fpc-pascal] How to use FCGI in threaded mode?

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Jan 30 14:39:59 CET 2015

In our previous episode, Michael Van Canneyt said:
> > Am I wrong thinking, that using "proxy FCGI" projects are a lot easier to
> > manage, anyway, as here you can use normal debugging means (e.g. Lazarus) ?
>
> Not really.

>  On windows they must be service programs, which are an
> absolute horror to debug.

Stability wise it is best, but depending on technology this is not a hard
_must_.  The ISAPI framework that I once used allowed the main application
to be both app and service, and for debugging purposes one used the
application form.

The ISAPI dll was a simple URL decoder that then passed the url on to the right
app via ipc.