[fpc-pascal] Issue with Linking

Karoly Balogh (Charlie/SGR) charlie at scenergy.dfmk.hu
Wed Aug 19 22:08:39 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015, Chris Moody wrote:

> I'm not sure how to fix this. If anyone can assist, it would be greatly
> appreciated.

You link against the libc (because of the nature of the source you're
compiling) but C development files are not installed on your system.

You should probably:
apt-get install libc-dev

at least, but I usually just install the Debian/Raspbian/Ubuntu
"build-essential" package, which installs a ton of other libs and useful
development tools. (Warning: this might take some space, so only do this
if you have a large-enough storage device on your RPi.)

Charlie