[fpc-pascal] A5 size ref.pdf document

Fri Aug 7 16:14:05 CEST 2015

On 2015-08-07 13:28, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:>
> That's it. I just tried, works fine.
> You may need to edit the margins to use more of the page, as the
>  margins are fo A4 paper.

Thanks Michael. I tried and it did seem to work.

Viewing it on my Kindle, it needed a bit more work.
  - As you said the margins need to be adjusted
  - The default font size was still a bit small

To solve the first I added the following to the end of fpc.sty file:
  \usepackage[margin=0.5inc]{geometry}

To solve the second I defined [a5paper,12pt]

Now it looked much better. I would like to try a 14pt font, but it seems
the default documentclass types only supports 8, 10 and 12pt fonts.

The other problem seems that the first text in a chapter appears as
12pt, but as soon as I get to a section (eg: 1.1 Symbols), then the
default font drops down to 10pt - thus very small. Any thoughts on how
to tweak that to also be 12pt (or 14pt if possible).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/