[fpc-pascal] [OT] Is "reference to procedure" implemented in trunk?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Mon Oct 20 22:01:46 CEST 2014

On 10/20/2014 08:35 PM, silvioprog wrote:
> Can I use something like this using FPC from trunk?:
>
> http://www.drbob42.com/examines/examinA5.htm

Why don't you just try it yourself?

And there are quite some techniques in that article. which one do you
mean? Maybe if you take some more time to formulate your real question?

The article mentions anonymous functions, which are not supported, but
are also useless. People asking for anonymous functions almost always
mean that they want closures. In Delphi the way to use a closure is
through an anonymous function.

My guess is that the answer to your question is no, but for a real
answer we need more information.

Joost.