[fpc-pascal] Drawing window out line

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Thu May 22 10:25:46 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 22, 2014 09:55, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> mokashe.ram wrote:
 .
 .
> it's probably safe to assume that your instructor is reading this
> mailing list with interest, perhaps he'd like to fill in what operating
> system etc. your code's supposed to run on since you've not told us >:-)

In the first thread (coming from "different person" ;-) ), there's been a
post via Nabble (before the poster subscribed to the mailing list) where
he stated that the target was Win32. This e-mail never appeared on this
list because it went to the moderation queue as part of the spam
protection efforts and it was apparently deleted by one of the moderators
by mistake (either me or Jonas).

Since there was no other information included and it didn't change the
situation substantially, I decided not to ask the poster for resending his
e-mail at that time (I do it in other cases if I notice such a situation
happening - you know, there are sometimes quite many spam messages, so one
may easily miss a valid one among them).

Tomas