[fpc-pascal] ALSA 1.2.X wrappers required

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Fri Jun 6 08:45:53 CEST 2014

Hello, I want to program for ALSA, so I need the Pascal wrapper. Most recent
one I found is fpALSA, which corresponds to 1.0.25 (last release) version if
ALSA. However, current ALSA is of version 1.2.X and the interface is
somewhat different with 1.0.X. So if you have a good wrapper, please point
me (before I create it myself, I hate effort duplication, especially since
mine is almost always worse than others).