[fpc-pascal] [Lazarus] Addition of partial specializations; Request for testers!

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:00:10 CEST 2014

Am 05.06.2014 22:25 schrieb "silvioprog" <silvioprog at gmail.com>:

> Very nice!
>
> Is there any documentation showing some examples how to test it?

For now I simply want regression tests. So if you have code with generics
then please check whether it still compiles and runs correctly.

For examples regarding partial specializations keep an eye open in the
subversion repository as I'll commit the test cases of those reports that I
managed to fix with this on the next days :)

Regards,
Sven