[fpc-pascal] arm-linux (raspberry pi)

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:26:39 CEST 2014

I've just done an apt-get nstall fpc on rpi, running wheezy/jessie - quite
a lot of libs downloaded. Is there a smaller download?

Seems to be ver 2.6.2. Appears to work with a quick try compiling. Have you
seen any problems using it on wheezy?

Can it be used to compile v2.7 on the rpi, or is some weird cross compile
needed?

Have you tried/succeeded in building the latest rpi arm version from trunk
eg v2.7.1? Think jonas suggested that it should work (or did he just say
that 2.6.4 doesn't work?), but don't know if v2.7.1 is used much. Does it
work? If so can you please make it available as a zip or whatever? I can
provide an ftp site for you.

TIA john