[fpc-pascal] SqlDB and MS SQL Server support

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Aug 13 15:31:37 CEST 2014

In our previous episode, Sven Barth said:
> > > it uses ADO as the 'native' layer.
> >
> > (afaik OLEDB, a layer deeper/older of which ADO is a superset, but
> conclusion is the same)
>
> Using our Typelibrary converter and a bit of time we could write a ADO
> driver for SQL-DB, then the FreeTDS library wouldn't be needed to connect
> to a MS SQL server...

Well, and SEH should be on by default for 32-bit I guess?

Anyway the typelibs seems to mostly work:

rem maybe following line needs fix on 32-bit

set inputdir=%CommonProgramFiles(x86)%
set outputdir=c:\tbls

echo from %inputdir% to %outputdir%

set flags=-a -d "%outputdir%" -p
mkdir %outputdir%
cd /d %inputdir%
for /r %%i in (*.tlb) do importtl %flags% "%%i"