[fpc-pascal] fphttpserver and concurrent connections

JB josebenedito at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 13:49:22 CEST 2014

Hi, I use fphttpserver in my project https://github.com/jbsolucoes/ceosmw.

Now I'm changing server to use sockets to solve problem with concurrent
connections and to use in bigger scale on a LAN. I'm using synapse with
multithread, running tests and is very cool, support large users scale.

Will soon be providing the update, I'm just finishing component to develop
pool (concurrent connectios need treatment pool for objects).

Take a look at the roadmap and if you're interested join the project :)

Please add me hangouts ;)

Best regards

JB

José Benedito