[fpc-pascal] https support; call for testers

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 15:21:38 CEST 2014

On 11/04/2014 15:27, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 11/04/2014 15:00, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>> One consequence of this is that the fphttpclient unit now has support
>> for the https:// protocol.
> <snip>
>> I have tested on windows and unix, the support for client-side SSL
>> support works.
>>
>> I would like to invite people to test and report if they find problems
>> or missing features.

Windows Laz/FPC x86 client: just by replaced my URL http with https,
making sure the openssl libraries are present. No problems with a remote
Linux x64 apache+fcl-web CGI server.

If you want to use client side certificates with httpclient, how would
you do specify that?

PS: This:
  * Https support.
note in fphttpclient.pp can probably go...
PPS: If you're touching fcl-web anyway, perhaps could you implement
the patch in
Thanks