[fpc-pascal] lazarus not reachable

md at rpzdesign.com md at rpzdesign.com
Mon Apr 7 05:17:24 CEST 2014

Ralf:

I am very sorry to bother you.

I will not make another request for information on this topic

Each time I started to try to pursue the matter earlier, I got some
light responses, but never
was in a position to fully eliminate the problem.

Today, I tried to gather more information using comparative trace routes
to solve the problem.

Several other users have been very kind to share their trace routes
failing but are still getting through using HTTP.

If this problem follows me to another internet cafe or public wi-fi, I
will then try outside of my ISP area
or even leave the region to run a connection test.

All of my computers and tablets here fail, so is likely some silly ISP
issue,
like C#//.NET developers at my ISP who filter all pascal traffic!!!

Thank you everyone for your responses and help.

marco