[fpc-pascal] GUI confusion

Patrick patrick at spellingbeewinnars.org
Sun Sep 29 20:54:37 CEST 2013

Thanks again to Reinier and Sven

I just bought Getting Started with Lazarus IDE.

I actually tried to get started with FPC back In January. I felt that
the language was too tied to Lazarus and that I didn't want to use an
IDE so I gave up.

I will report back when I am a little further along this time. It is
possible that the language is not being presented exactly as is intended
or that there is too much room for people to misinterpret how the
programming environment works.

-Patrick