[fpc-pascal] Using arm-embedded-fpc

Carsten Bager carsten at beas.dk
Wed Oct 23 13:15:31 CEST 2013

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Unfortunately, my target will be STM32. I used the lpc to follow the
> wiki. Once I get that working I hope the STM32 will be working also. And
> I would like to use fpc 2.7.1 because I know that this version has
> enhanced interrupt-handling. I mean, it's easy to use interrupts, at
> least, I think, reading the sources of the cross-compiler. I once had a
> working STM32 cross-compiler but there you had to be very carefull when
> you defined interrupt-routines.
>
> Thanks anyway.

Hi Koenraad
I always write interrupt handling in assembler and then (if necessary) call an normal pascal
procedure. This way I can controle how stack and memory issues are handled.
I find i hard to believe that the compiler 2.71 can fulfil all your needs in that area.
Regards
Carsten

Med venlig hilsen
Carsten Bager

BEAS A/S
Brørupvænget 10
DK-7650 Bøvlingbjerg
Tlf. : +45 9788 5222 Fax : +45 9788 5434
www.beas.dk