[fpc-pascal] Re: read cells contents from .xls file

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:34:21 CEST 2013

It's really very simple. fpspreadsheet requires lazutils, which comes
inside the source code from Lazarus and lazutils does not require
anything out of FPC.

So if you don't want to use Lazarus, which would automatically solve
the problem, then just pass 2 unit search paths to FPC when compiling
your project which uses fpspreadsheet:

1> Path to fpspreadsheet
2> Path to lazutils (located in the folder lazarus/components/lazutils)

You need to download Lazarus to have lazutils, but you don't have to
use it as an IDE.

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho