[fpc-pascal] Re: read cells contents from .xls file

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 13:09:43 CEST 2013

I have it and use it - but not lazarus. But using some legacy 2.2.2
libraries w/o source & want it to work there. Even with latest fpc it
didn't seem very easy to get sheet data into csv, I couldn't follow the
examples in fpspread..., seemed to need lots of lazarus stuff n units that
I didn't understand, just to do something simple, as in my original email.