[fpc-pascal] AT-SPI fpc compatible ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Sat May 11 22:56:47 CEST 2013

>You'll  need to judge how much a solution is worth for you and how much >you think a developer will need so that he'll take the "challenge".

The thing is that i discover AT-SPI one week ago. Somebody tell me that he (his factory) does not use fpc because there was no link for AT-SPI.
So i have seek for infos about AT-SPi. First i have try some app compatible with orca. Impressive... ( Lazarus is working with orca but i do not have find how to do it work with my apps compiled with Lazarus, even with LCL ).

Also i have discover that assistive technology is very poor documented, maybe because the market is not big enough ( and not rich enough too ).

But the magic of Pascal is his clear human-like language.
So, i think Pascal should be a perfect language for deficient people.
( i do not want to imagine how difficult it must be for those persons to develop in C, even if the C compiler is AT-SPI enabled.)

I promise (to myself) to do that change.
Of course i prefer to do it by myself, so i gonna much better understand that technology.
Sadly, i do not know how to begin, what header translate,...

So, if money can change things, im happy too and i want to pay for it.
But if you think it is not "the style of fpc" im totally ready to help for whatever ( or exchange the work for something that i know ). ;)