[fpc-pascal] newbie question on LazDaemon

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Tue May 7 19:15:52 CEST 2013

I learned from the free pascal wiki and installed the LazDaemon package.

I 'new' a project as a Daemon (Service) application.
However, when I compile it, it has many (dozens of) warnings e.g.
undefined reference to 'WSRegisterCustomPage',
'WSregisterCustomNotebook', 'WSRegisterCustomIamgeList'  ....

Finally, it has a fatal error: Error while linking.

Can anyone help?

I also tried the example cleandir and it complied ok but then I don't
know the next step to install this daemon in Ubuntu. (Sorry, I don't
know linux much).  It produced a 1.3M cleandir  file (no extension)

Thanks  in advance.

Dennis