[fpc-pascal] Generic Observables

Michal Wallace michal.wallace at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:41:59 CEST 2013

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org>wrote:

> You are aware that the classes unit contains the observer pattern, and
> together with the fpmediators it has all you need to implement the MVC
> model (through mediators) ?

Nope. :) I actually had thought I'd seen something about observers in the
docs before, but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, this wasn't really meant to be production code. More of an
exploration/demonstration of using things like generics, interfaces, and
messages together.

I'll add a link to the classes/fpmediators docs in the readme though.
 Thanks!!