[fpc-pascal] Object Pascal Grammar in EBNF like style

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 15:52:10 CET 2013

On 2013-03-22 12:22, Sven Barth wrote:
>>   * Type Helpers
> If you base the work on 2.6.2 then type helpers don't apply (only record
> and class helpers).

Good to know, thanks.

> Regarding generic syntax not much has changed in
> mode objfpc since 2.6 was branched (only Delphi mode was improved and
> some bugs were squashed).

OK. The original EBNF grammar was based on Delphi 7 & Kylix 3 language
features. I have since modified it to whatever language syntax has
changed and features added for the last few FPC releases. So I'm not
strictly comparing only changes between 2.6.0 and 2.6.2. I am looking at
earlier FPC versions too.

> There didn't happen much: http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_New_Features_2.6.2

Thanks for that. I also found the page for 2.6.0, so that will help me a
lot.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/