[fpc-pascal] Re: fpc registry unit

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 01:01:46 CET 2013

Registry is not part of rtl because it's not a base unit??? This is my
point it uses 200 other f*** units that aren't really needed!

So you are saying if one wants a single 50 line unit & does a complex
procedure eg installi ng 10^10 lines of fpc etc then it is simple?  And of
course you have to do this for every version of fpc you want to use!

And, of course as I've seen, the size of the .exe from  v2.2.2 cf v2.6.2 is
twice as large because of all the c*** included by the various uses..

This is all simple?  Not in my dictionary's definition! Dooooooh

BTW, the other impact is that the size of the .exe