[fpc-pascal] [news] DA-Soft discontinues AnyDAC component suite

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:28:54 CET 2013

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Sven Barth <pascaldragon at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Indeed. Like was the case with the project FireMonkey is based on...

I have heard mixed comments about FireMonkey. I don't know what to
think about it myself.
I seriously considered using it about half a year ago for a project
but I didn't because FireMonkey 1 was so beta quality.
However, that is not a fault of its architecture. It was just not ready yet.
Are you saying its architecture is flawed, too?

I understand this is off-topic in a FPC list. It you want to answer
elsewhere, fine. Lazarus list could be better because FireMonkey is a
direct competitor of LCL (cross-platform and all).

Regards,
Juha