[fpc-pascal] can someone please email me a zipped hello world binary program MIPS big endian for testing on my MIPS hardware?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 12:40:44 CEST 2013

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:

> /But/ I've got a vague recollection that somebody else had problems
> running on some router or other, which is one of the reasons why I fired
> things up at the end of last year and did some careful builds. I can't
> remember exactly where that one got to- I suggest that you look back
> through the fpc-devel and fpc-pascal archive.

Looking back through the archive (mainly fpc-devel), I see occasional
discussion of trying to get FPC-compiled programs running on (MIPS)
OpenWRT without anybody saying unequivocally that they've succeeded.

Can anybody confirm that they've successfully got FPC+MIPS+OpenWRT
running, i.e. rather than targeting generic Linux on a development board?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk