[fpc-pascal] [news] DA-Soft discontinues AnyDAC component suite

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 09:44:38 CET 2013

Hi,

Seeing that they supported FPC/Lazarus too, I guess this might affect
some people here.

----8<-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<-------------8<----
The business model change
Jan 29, 2013

DA-SOFT Technologies informs you, that starting from 28-January-2013 our
company changes the business model. As a first step of this change we
are stopping to market and sale our product - "AnyDAC for Delphi".

We are committed to provide technical support to the "AnyDAC for Delphi"
customers with active "AnyDAC for Delphi" subscriptions.

At this moment we cannot provide you more information. Stay tuned and in
close future we will provide additional information. Great news for all
our customers are comming !

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev