[fpc-pascal] Link for fpc 2.6.1 and 2.7 manual

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Tue Jan 29 09:26:31 CET 2013

On Tue, January 29, 2013 06:27, Eric Kom wrote:

Hello,

> Please where can I fund a link for fpc 2.6.1 and 2.7 manual?

Since 2.6.1 and 2.7.1 versions are just "work in progress" versions and
their snapshots, the documentation is available just in our SVN. In
particular, the fpcdocs repository contains source of documentation which
mostly matches the _fixes_ branch (2.6.1).

We have only one SVN branch for documentation, i.e. new stuff added to the
development branch (2.7.1) is not documented yet (other than in the Pascal
sources themselves ;-) ) - among other reasons, this new stuff is not
necessarily stable yet and things may still change between their addition
and the final release later on.

Hope this helps

Tomas