[fpc-pascal] Sybil Library - OS/2 and other INF e-books

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 19:47:34 CET 2013

On 01/24/13 17:55, Tomas Hajny wrote:

> It's probably worth mentioning that since these INF
> documents come from a different compiler / project, some of the included
> information does not fully apply to FPC and its RTL.

Indeed. Those ebooks might, or might not be useful. I just thought I
would share them anyway.

> documentation may want to check http://cyberkinetica.homeunix.net/os2tk45/
> and http://www.edm2.com/.

Hey, I used to read those EDM/2 inf monthly issues - years ago. They
were a great source of information in programming for OS/2. Very nice
that they still make that information accessible today.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/