[fpc-pascal] Embeded ARM Examples.

Koenraad Lelong fpascal at brouwerij.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 24 11:03:53 CET 2013

On 22-01-13 13:36, delphian at smythconsulting.net wrote:
> Hi All,
> I’ve been a user of Lazarus for years now and will soon want to write
> some code to run on Embedded ARM ( specifically an ARM Cortex M3 ) using
> an LPC1343.
> I’m new to this so i would appreciate someone pointing me in the right
> direction , some examples and or some wiki regarding this matter would
> help alot.
> Kind Regards
> Justin Smyth

Hi,

I'm tinkering with a cortex-m3 board (STM32) so I could help somewhat.
Unfortunately, I downloaded and made my crosscompiler some months ago.
In the mean time there are many changes in the arm-embedded FPC that I
would like to use, mainly interrupt-handling. Yesterday I downloaded
fpc-trunk but I was unable to make an arm-crosscompiler. Actually, it's
the RTL that does not compile. See my posts of yesterday.

What exactly are you looking for ? There are a number of postings (also
from me) in this list about arm-embedded, did you read those ?
Did you read http://wiki.freepascal.org/TARGET_Embedded ?

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong