[fpc-pascal] Linker Error: what does this mean?

Gerhard Scholz gs at g--s.de
Wed Jan 23 23:56:21 CET 2013

Hello,

thanks for the hint with the -Xe parameter (the external linker is damned
slow!), now it compiles.

The difference in the object file size seems to be the different amount of
stored debug information; the declared structures have the same size
(SIZEOF(...) is the same.

Thanks for the help.

Greetings

Gerhard