[fpc-pascal] has anyone successfully written an app for iOS using Free Pascal and got it approved by Apple Appstore?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Fri Aug 30 14:24:06 CEST 2013

Frankly, I don't like Apple. They have become arrogant and stubborn like
Microsoft and old Sony and (the old IBM).
Remember Sony used to have this special type of SD card (Called Memory
stick ) which are so different from other SD, MMC and they forced you to
buy them (at much higher priced than SD,MMC) if you buy their
electronics equipment (which only supports MemorySticks). They wanted to
use their market power to force you to buy inferior stuff from them at
premium price. It is exactly what Apple is doing now with its special
lightning wire, iTunes (no SD allowed), awkward Objective C, X-Code, No
flash etc.  I sincerely hope they will suffer what Sony had with this
same strategy.

In HK where I live, Iphone market share is disappearing rapidly. It's
considered as old/boring by many and new smartphone users tend to choose
Android (mostly Samsung, some Sony) instead of iphone as their first
smartphone.