[fpc-pascal] IPC - Persistent Objects - Triplestore

Peter Brooks peter.h.m.brooks at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:59:52 CEST 2013

Does anybody know the best support in Pascal for an RDF triplestore? Is
there one written in Pascal?

I'm interested in Pascal's interprocess communication (IPC), in particular,
shared memory and semaphores - on a unix platform (of course!), a Mac,
actually.

What I want to be able to do is share a very large object (a triplestore)
between several programs that collaborate using semaphores.

What support does Pascal have for persistent objects? In the above example,
I'd like the shared memory to be saved on disc and loaded immediately when
one of the collaborating programs starts to run.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

Regards,
Peter