[fpc-pascal] [OT] Pascal compiler for embedded platforms

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Apr 28 15:38:31 CEST 2013

Hmmm.... I read through the web-page, one thing I could not find is
support for real debugging (singlestepping, show registers) in ide, they
only seem to provide log message capture.

Without a real debugger it is for me not worth the download. I might of
course be wrong, did you already test it and does it provide real debugging?

Michael