[fpc-pascal] Re: About Putting everything in one repo

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 14:10:23 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Reinier Olislagers <
reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's a branch in the svn repository. And Lazarus builds based on fixes
> 2.6 appear on the snapshots page. For Linux/OSX, you'll probably find
> those on the snapshots page.
> For fpc only: see also
> http://www.freepascal.org/develop.var
>
> Anyway, I'd rather use svn - of course, in my case fpcup ;) because I
> don't want to download the entire distribution all the time, only the
> changes.

It is for expert user not for normal user.

> > And is it have the last fixed for this kind of non core packages?
> It has the last fixes that were considered stable and were backported
> for all FPC packages.

So, i prefer to make fixes snapshots in the main downloads page but with
minor version number like this 2.6.0.1, because: how can i publish my
project and mentioned what snapshot must used to work or compiled?.

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey