[fpc-pascal] Editing resource of executable

印場 乃亜 shiruba at galapagossoftware.com
Mon Oct 29 05:30:55 CET 2012

Hi,

Does anyone know if the version of OnGuard listed below is working on OS X?  I started customizing it myself to work on OS X, but due to lack of time, I haven't finished.  (It compiled, but not everything works 100% yet).

If they don't have it working, perhaps I should contribute my changes, if they are still compatible.

Thank you,
   Noah Silva