[fpc-pascal] Creating video files

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Wed Jun 20 19:22:48 CEST 2012

Ffmpeg looks similar like Mencoder project. So I have some solutions
for output encoding, but there is a problem how to send frames to this
encoders. Mencoder can encode video from series of PNG files, but
can't find similar option in ffmpeg. Anyone know something about RAW
video format? It seems that this is some standard and most of players
/ encoders can handle it. I could use it as input for ffmpeg/mencoder
but need some bindings / tips for FPC